A red-brick five-star hotel with a huge, luxurious spa and spa butlers on hand to tend to your every whim (within reason, of course). Indulge yourself in the thermal bathing suite – with its tepidarium, caldarium, sauna, tropicarium, hydropool and ice fountain – or relax on the sound-wave therapy beds. Treatment rooms are lavish and offer a range of Neom, Caudalie and Comfort Zone treatments. The modern Spa Garden has an infinity edged outdoor pool, a concierge and an indoor relaxation space with fabulous views.
The spa will reopen on 27th July. Bookings for 27th July to 31st August are for residents and members only. Thereafter open to non-residents and non-members.
Rockliffe Hall's safety charter can be viewed here.
- XXL robes available
- Family swim times
- 13 treatment rooms
- Rasul mud room (in treatment suite)
- Salt room (in treatment suite)
- Manicure and pedicure suite
- Sleep retreat with sound-wave therapy beds
- Steam room
- Roman sauna
- Hydrotherapy pool
- Ice fountain
- 20m swimming pool
- Golf course
- Two studios with fitness classes
- Wellness clinic
- Two-hour sessions allowed in the spa
- Lockers sanitised prior to each guest's use
- Reduced number of guests to allow for social distancing
- Spa fully sanitised between each guest session
- Comfort Zone
Rockliffe Hall boasts three different restaurants The Brasserie, The Clubhouse and The Orangery Restaurant which means that there is a dining experience to suit everyones needs.
Rockliffe Hall offers 61 luxury guest bedrooms which cover a range of accommodation types from standard twins and doubles to junior suites and suites. We also have a collection of holiday homes which are perfect for girlie getaways.
See the hotels entry on Pride of Britain Hotels.
Monday - Friday: 7am-10pm; Saturday - Sunday: 8am - 9pm