Eden Hall is a grand mansion set within acres of luscious lawns and lavender-filled gardens. Once crammed with plants from the farthest corners of the empire, the huge conservatory is now a bright relaxation area. Eden Hall is a large day spa with facilities inside and out: heat up in the thermal rooms, try the salt-water pool or watch the sunset from the outdoor hot tubs. Eden Hall does what it sets out to do very well; it's an accessible spa with keen pricing and good facilities.
Covid-19 updates for for Eden Hall Spa can be viewed here.
- XXL robes available
- 30 treatment rooms
- Salt water vitality pool
- Relaxation room
- Slumber lounge
- Rose infused steam room
- Herbal caldarium
- Experience showers
- Outdoor hot tubs
- Fitness classes
- Reduced visitor numbers to allow for social distancing
- Enhanced cleaning measures in treatment rooms, on key touch points and in areas of high traffic
- All staff to complete daily health declarations and be temperature checked prior to starting work
- Staff will wear all the necessary protective equipment to keep them safe
- Therapists will ask guests to wash their hands prior to treatment
- Lava Shells
Eden’s full day packages include a three-course meal in the Taste of Eden Restaurant. Café 1875 serves juices and smoothies, as well as a range of indulgent cakes and chocolates. Breakfast is also available.
There is no accommodation available at Eden Hall Day Spa.
9am - 8.30pm daily; Friday evenings and alternate Wednesdays 7.30pm - 10.30pm