Eden Hall is a grand mansion set within acres of luscious lawns and lavender-filled gardens. Once crammed with plants from the farthest corners of the empire, the huge conservatory is now a bright relaxation area. Eden Hall is a large day spa with facilities inside and out: heat up in the thermal rooms, try the salt-water pool or watch the sunset from the outdoor hot tubs. Eden Hall does what it sets out to do very well; it's an accessible spa with keen pricing and good facilities.
Covid-19 updates for for Eden Hall Spa can be viewed here.
- XXL robes available
- 30 treatment rooms
- Salt water vitality pool
- Relaxation room
- Slumber lounge
- Rose infused steam room
- Herbal caldarium
- Experience showers
- Outdoor hot tubs
- Fitness classes
- Reduced visitor numbers to allow for social distancing
- Enhanced cleaning measures in treatment rooms, on key touch points and in areas of high traffic
- All staff to complete daily health declarations and be temperature checked prior to starting work
- Staff will wear all the necessary protective equipment to keep them safe
- Therapists will ask guests to wash their hands prior to treatment
- Spa Find
- Lava Shells
Eden’s full day packages include a three-course meal in the Seventh Heaven Restaurant. The Temptation Café serves juices and smoothies, as well as a range of indulgent cakes and chocolates. Breakfast is also available.
Communal buffets have been removed and spa lunches are plated.
Communal items such as salt and pepper have been removed from dining tables and replaced with single-use sachets.
There is no accommodation available at Eden Hall Day Spa.
9am - 8.30pm daily; Friday evenings and alternate Wednesdays 7.30pm - 10.30pm