Tring is Champney's flagship spa, a combination of glamorous stately home and holistic wellbeing. The extensive facilities are complemented by the Marine and Wellness Spa, which offers guests a range of water-based treatments using the recuperative qualities of seawater, algae and marine minerals. The spa menu has over 100 different types of treatments, from the traditional to the exotic, such as Reiki and Indian head massage. Champneys Tring also offers interesting and unusual treatments, retreats and boot camps.
The Covid-19 policy for Champneys Tring can be viewed here.
- XXL robes available
- 25 metre swimming pool
- Indoor and outdoor whirlpool
- Thalassotherapy pool
- Poolside mixed sauna, steam room and plunge pool
- Men's steam room
- Ladies laconium heat room
- Infrared booth
- Relaxation room
- Two fitness studios with classes
- Two tennis courts
- Hair salon
- Detox and Wellbeing Centre
- All staff have been provided with the correct and safest levels of PPE for their departments.
- Levels of occupancy for day and stay guests have been reduced.
- The treatment offering will be temporarily reduced to adhere to government guidelines. New practices regarding the hygiene and layout of treatment rooms has been rolled out and therapists have been equipped with the correct and safest level of PPE.
- Our housekeeping staff have received enhanced training to ensure our cleaning and sanitation processes are safe.
On site restaurant with nutritious gourmet cuisine.
91 bedrooms from standard and superior to suites.