Rowhill Grange is an English country manor house with a spacious, classically-styled spa. The house dates back to 1868, and is set in acres of gardens and picturesque countryside. Utopia Spa has a Romanesque interior, with temple-like pillars, and frescos of Italian landscapes around the therapeutic pool and upstairs swimming pool. Try the steam room or sauna before cooling off in the experience shower. Treatments are from Mediterranean-inspired brand Temple Spa, with a focus on both inner and outer wellbeing.
The reopening safety measures for the Utopia Spa can be viewed here.
- Single sex facilities
- Steam room
- Personal training
- Two double treatment rooms
- Hand sanitiser to be used on entry to spa
- Staff will wear appropriate PPE
- Changing rooms to be frequently sanitised
- There is a limit on numbers allowed for each facility and this is indicated on or near the facility
- Temple Spa
- Jennifer Young
- RG’s Restaurant, proud holder of 2 AA Rosettes, an absolute heaven for foodies.
- Elements Bar and Lounge, perfect for a more relaxed dining experience.
- Open air terrace to enjoy in the Summer months.
- 38 Luxury Rooms and Suites, 4 silver star service. Full access to our award winning Utopia Spa.
Monday to Friday: 7am - 9pm; Saturday & Sunday: 8am - 8pm
Travel and Parking
- Less than 30 minutes to London with great transport links from Swanley Station
- Sat Nav Post Code BR8 7SQ
- Large Car Parking on site (free)
- Disabled parking to rear of Hotel
- Hotel fully accessible
- Disabled parking and access to rear of Hotel