Set in 120 acres of gardens, woodland and Sussex parkland, the five-star Alexander House provides the setting for a tranquil countryside spa break. Utopia Spa has a calming, Grecian-inspired interior, with a deep-blue swimming pool surrounded by temple-like pillars. Fittingly, treatments are from Mediterranean-inspired brand Temple Spa, with therapies on offer to soothe both your mind and body. Outdoors in the peaceful spa garden, relax in the hot tub.
The Alexander House Covid-19 update can be viewed here.
- Single sex facilities
- XXL robes available
- 25 treatment rooms including one double treatment room
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Hydrotherapy pool
- Experience showers
- Outdoor hot tub
- 2 relaxation rooms
- Hair studio and nail spa
- Fitness classes
- Hand sanitiser to be used on entry to spa
- Staff will wear appropriate PPE
- Changing rooms to be frequently sanitised
- There is a limit on numbers allowed for each facility and this is indicated on or near the facility
- Temple Spa
- Tri Dosha
Alexander House has a brasserie-style restaurant, Reflections and a fine dining restaurant AG’s.
Six types of room available from Standard rooms to Suites. Rates start at £145 per room per night (single occupancy).
The spa is open Monday to Friday: 8am-8pm; Saturday and Sunday: 8am-8pm.