Set within 100 acres of Lancashire countryside with its rolling landscape, The Woodland Spa has a sense of intimacy and peace. The Thermal Experience Journey includes a range of heat rooms, plus a hydrotherapy pool, outdoor infinity pool, and a tranquil "serenity pool" in a low-lit relaxation room. Allow three hours to enjoy the facilities before heading off for treatments. The treatment menu includes face and body therapies from Decléor & Neom with manicures and pedicures from OPI. The award-winning Restaurant is located above the spa with stunning views over the outdoor terrace and surrounding countryside. The Woodland Spa is part of Crow Wood Hotel and Spa. Take a guided tour of the spa with the latest Woodland Spa video.
The Health & Safety measures for The Woodland Spa can be viewed here.
- XXL robes available
- Hydrotherapy pool
- Serenity pool
- Outdoor infinity pool
- Steam room
- Salt steam room
- Roman foot baths
- Ice fountain
- Experience showers
- Relaxation room
- Spa restaurant
- Cleaning and disinfecting regimes have been enhanced. Regular deep-cleaning has been introduced via use of a number of site-wide ozone sanitisation units
- Leisure areas will be constantly cleaned and sanitised, including full deep-clean via ozone sanitisation
- Staff will be provided with PPE equipment where appropriate
- Detergent products will be used that destroy COVID-19 along with other viruses, and gowns, towels and linens are washed at high temperatures
- Ultraviolet disinfection systems are in all pools which is effective against bacteria and have increased our chlorine levels too
- The hotel uses a number of ozone sanitisation units that destroy bacteria and viruses from all surfaces including fabric, upholstery and otherwise impossible to reach areas
- Natural Spa Factory
Bertram’s AA 2 Rosette rated Restaurant offering full a la carte menu.
Terrace Bar offering full Tapas menu.
The Lounge dining offering overnight guests breakfast.
AA 5 Star rated accommodation comprises of 8 Luxury en-suite bedrooms, a luxury suite and a two bedroomed apartment. All accommodation located onsite.
Monday – Thursday: 7.30am – 9.00pm
Friday: 7.30am – 8pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8.30am – 8pm
Travel and Parking
Located just off junction 11 on the M65.
For full directions - https://thewoodlandspa.com/get-in-touch/
Ample free parking on site.
Fully accessible for all guests.
Lifts provided for all upper floor areas and access ramps available within the thermal suite.