The Thai Spa at Lough Erne Resort brings a Thai inspired spa experience to Ireland. Traditional Thai therapies and luxurious ESPA treatments and delilvered by well-trained Thai and European therapists. With panoramic views over Castle Hume Lough and two championship golf courses on-site, Lough Erne Resort is a beautiful place to stay and is within a two hour drive from Dublin and Belfast airports and ports.
Covid information for The Thai Spa can be viewed here.
- Sabai Sabai room (light relaxation area)
- Lap Sabai room (deep relaxation area)
- Traditional Thai massage room
- Dual treatment room
- Infinity swimming pool
- Thermal suite
- Crystal aroma steam room
- Light therapy sauna
- Exotic rain shower
- Fitness room
- Temperature checks on arrival
- Guests are requested to arrive at The Thai Spa one-hour before treatment time
- Guests will be guided to their allocated locker where robes and slippers will be available. You will be requested to shower using luxury Espa body wash.
- Guests will have 45-minutes to make use of The Thai Spa facilities including the ‘Sabai Sabai’ relaxation room, infinity pool, crystal aroma steam room, light therapy sauna, tropical rain shower and Jacuzzi.
- There will be no facial contact during a spa treatment and the therapist will be wearing facial protection. Guests will also be offered a mask.
- Bronze Leaf
Spa days can have a light spa lunch from The Thai Spa Grazing Menu. Lough Erne Resort offers several restaurants including fine dining at The Catalina and more carniverous options at The Loughside Bar and Grill.
At Lough Erne resorts there are 120 rooms and suites.
The spa is open on Monday to Friday from 7.00am to 9.00pm. On Saturday and Sunday it's open from 8.00am to 9.00pm.