Ribby Hall Village is a five-star holiday village with a glamorous Spa Hotel. The thermal space is stunning: a vast glass structure overlooking the decked spa garden with its outdoor hot tub and sauna. At the centre is the large bubbling hydrotherapy pool surrounded by loungers and seven heat experiences, including the herbal sauna, the aroma steam room, tepidarium, sanarium and Balinese salt inhalation room. The spa menu has Elemis, Neom and ishga treatments on offer as well as exclusive signature rituals.
- XXL robes available
- Child care facilities
- 11 treatment rooms (double rooms available)
- Relaxation room
- Brow and nail bar
- Panoramic manicure and pedicure suite
- Rasul mud chamber
- Hydrotherapy pool
- Herbal sauna
- Aroma room
- Aroma steam room
- Balinese salt inhalation room
- Ice fountain
- Monsoon showers
- Bucket/drench shower
- Outdoor hot tub
- Outdoor sauna
- Zen Garden
- The Orangery Restaurant
- Fully equipped gym with Technogym equipment (personal trainer available on request)
- Enhanced cleaning in high touch areas
- Guests are asked to arrive 'spa ready'. Swimwear should be worn under clothes (or robe for overnight guests) to help reduce the amount of guests using the changing rooms. Guests will be allocated a pre-loaded locker on arrival.
- Face coverings should be worn during treatments. We'll be asking our therapists to do the same to keep everyone safe.
- Hand sanitiser stations are available throughout the Hotel and Spa facilities. Guests are encouraged to wash their hands before entering, frequently during your visit and when leaving.
- Natural Spa Factory
- Modern Pilates
Guests enjoying a spa break can choose to dine in The Orangery or The Brasserie or The Restaurant.
Choice of 38 rooms comprising: luxury rooms (from £99), one bedroom suites (from £115), two bedroom suites (from £99), a penthouse (from £115) and an executive penthouse (from £145). Prices are per person, per night.
The spa is open from 10am to 8pm daily. Hotel guests can access the spa exclusively from 9am to 10am.