With fantastic facilities – think five-star hotel, award-winning restaurant – and a spa with a tremendous range of well thought-out treatments and exceptional customer service, Pennyhill really does deserve its place on the spa pedestal. It's jaw-droppingly vast with eight pools, the most impressive being a 25-metre ballroom pool with underwater music. If you’re staying long enough (you can come just for the day), dinner is a must.
The Covid-19 protocols for the spa at Pennyhill Park can be viewed here.
- Single sex facilities
- XXL robes available
- 21 treatment rooms
- Deluxe double treatment rooms
- Relaxation room
- Nail bar
- 25m Ballroom pool
- Hydrotherapy pool
- Canadian hot tubs
- Herbal saunas
- Steam rooms
- Ice cave
- Cold plunge pool
- Experience showers
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Studio with fitness classes
- Fitness suite
- Jogging trail
- Golf course
- Tennis courts
- All treatments must be booked in advance
- Screens will be positioned between the member, guest or resident and the therapist. For all body treatments the therapist will be wearing a visor
- During all treatments you have the option to wear a facemask if you would like
- You will be sent an email with a link to complete an online treatment consultation, guests are requested to complete this before arriving for a treatment
- Towels and robes and flipflops will be available
- Natura Bisse
- Elemental Herbology
The Spa’s restaurant Themis serves brunch, lunch and supper. In the hotel, afternoon tea is served in the Ascot Bar; The Brasserie serves a lunch buffet and an evening à la carte menu; The Latymer, with two Michelin stars, offers a fine-dining menu.
Seven room types available, from Traditional Hotel Guestrooms to Exclusive Master Suites. Rates from £335 per room per night.
6.30am - 10pm every day. Hotel residents have access to the spa from 12 noon on the day of arrival.