Hatherley Manor Spa is inspired by its Cotswold heritage and dedicated to natural wellbeing and creating a sense of peace and tranquillity. The spa features a swimming pool with relaxing garden views, a vitality pool, thermal suite with experience showers, ice fountain, sauna, steam room, tepidarium and heated loungers. There are six beautifully appointed treatment rooms with one being a couples suite. Relax and unwind after your treatment in the relaxation room.
- XXL robes available
- Family swim times
- Steam Room
- Experience showers
- Three heated loungers
- Ice fountain
- 12 metre pool
- Couples suite
- Relaxation room
- 56 Hotel rooms
- Vitality pool
- Spa retail boutique
- Fully licensed lounge and champage bar
- Made for Life
Guest can enjoy delicious food in our Dewinton Restaurant which offers a modern English menu. The bar offers a range of fine wines, fresh speciality coffees and traditional afternoon teas which you don’t want to miss.
Our superbly-appointed bedrooms and superior bedrooms have luxurious styling, with everything you need to make your stay go like a dream. Many rooms overlook our stunning grounds, so you can enjoy your stay in the beautiful country side.
- Monday-Friday 7:00am-9:00pm
- Saturday and Sunday 8:00am-8:00pm
Travel and Parking
- Parking is available at the spa and extra parking at the hotel. The nearest train station is 3-4 miles away.
- Andy Cars taxis can be booked at reception.
- There is a pool hoist, accessible changing rooms and treatment room.
- All thermal areas including vitality pool are restricted to 18 yrs. Treatments are 16 yrs and over.
- Children over the age of 4 are welcome to use the swimming pool only between 9:00am-10:30am and 4:30pm-6:00pm. There is a £10.00 charge for each child.