A manor house hotel with impressive eco-credentials and more than a dash of high-end glamour, this countryside cousin of The Dorchester is home to a superb spa. From the pool lined with stunning amethyst sculptures to the delightful "living roof" herb garden, this is eco-spa luxury at its finest. As well as delightfully glamorous and amusing interiors, Coworth Park also offers fabulous food in the restaurants and Spatisserie, and treatments that are both decadent and effective.
The Covid-19 guide for visiting the Spa at Coworth Park can be viewed here.
- Eight treatment rooms, including one double
- Swimming pool
- Aromatic steam room
- Experience shower
- Sun terrace
- Relaxation room
- A booking system is in place for all our spa facilities between 7am and 9pm every day. Each reservation can last 45 or 60 minutes.
- Please complete your electronic health form at least 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- Guests are asked to arrive at the spa dressed in your robe and slippers (or fitness clothing for the gym), then return to the comfort of your room to shower
- Therapists will be wearing face masks/ visors when performing treatments, and you’ll be asked to wear the disposable face covering provided.
- Throughout the day and between reservations, the spa will close 15 minutes every hour to sanitise the facilities and touchpoints. As an additional measure, pool water testing has been increased to every two hours.
- ishga organic
- Germaine De Capuccini
The Spatisserie serves light meals and afternoon tea. In the hotel, Restaurant Coworth Park showcases a modern outlook on classical British dishes and a commitment to quality ingredients and depth of flavour, offered in a contemporary and elegant setting; The Barn serves delectable comfort food throughout the day. The rustic charm of The Barn includes a first floor bar with stunning views of the surrounding countryside.
70 rooms (including 16 suites) available, with 30 in the main mansion house and 40 in separate 'stables' and cottages.
Facilities: 7am - 9pm seven days a week
Treatments: 8am - 8.30pm seven days a week