The Coniston Hotel forms part of the Coniston Estate, near Skipton. The countryside setting makes this spa stand out – it’s surrounded by rolling hills with a dramatic lake at the centre. The spa was purpose-built and opened in 2015 so the facilities are fresh and modern. There are three pools, including a main swimming pool and an outdoor infinity pool with lake views, and a sauna, steam room and salt steam room.
Please view The Coniston Spa Covid guidelines here.
- XXL robes available
- Family swim times
- 15 metre indoor swimming pool
- Level deck circular spa pool
- Steam room
- Salt inhalation room
- Refinement lounge
- Outdoor infinity edge vitality spa pool
- Gym and fitness studio
- Cancer trained Masseuse
- Appropriate PPE Equipment (masks, face shields and gloves) will be worn to protect the team
- The spa must be booked in advance and limited time slots will be available from: 10:00-11:45 | 12:00-13:45 | 14:00–15:45 | 16:00-17:45 | 18:00–19:45. A 15-minute cleaning regime will take place between time slot.
- Changing facilities and lockers are unavailable.
- In Spa treatment rooms all surfaces and fixtures will be disinfected between each client
- To avoid disappointment, please book in advance
- Spa Days are not available until Monday 7th September 2020
- Aromatherapy Associates
- Natura Bisse
- Kissed by Mii
- Coniston Signature spa products
The Coniston is proud to offer dining with a difference, coupled with the stunning backdrop of the idyllic Yorkshire Dales. With three key restaurants to choose from, varying from informal hearty foods, to more decadent dishes and even a menu to invigorate body and mind, you’ll be sure to find something to suit all tastes.
With 71 exceptional bedrooms and idyllic holiday cottages ‘The Thack’ and ‘Lowlands’ on the edge of the estate, there is certainly have something for everyone.
Monday - Friday 6:15am-9:00pm - Saturday and Sunday 7:00am-8:00pm
Travel and Parking
There is free of charge parking available directly outside the Spa.
Skipton Train Station is approx 15 min (7.4 mi) via A65.
Gargrave Train Station is approx 5 min (2.2 mi) via A65.
There is also a bus service that does pass the Hotel towards Hellifield and Settle.
There is disabled access including an accessible toilet, hoist for the pool, trained staff and treatment beds that lower.