The Coniston Hotel forms part of the Coniston Estate, near Skipton. The countryside setting makes this spa stand out – it’s surrounded by rolling hills with a dramatic lake at the centre. The spa was purpose-built and opened in 2015 so the facilities are fresh and modern. There are three pools, including a main swimming pool and an outdoor infinity pool with lake views, and a sauna, steam room and salt steam room. The spa is the perfect place to relax and unwind, whether you're planning a visit for a few hours or to escape for a couple of days. There is a selection of indulgent experiences including soothing treatments, rejuvenating spa sessions, and luxurious spa breaks.
Please view The Coniston Spa Covid guidelines here.
- XXL robes available
- 15 metre indoor swimming pool
- Level deck circular spa pool
- Steam room
- Salt inhalation room
- Refinement lounge
- Outdoor infinity edge vitality spa pool
- Gym and fitness studio
- Cancer trained Masseuse
- Appropriate PPE Equipment (masks, face shields and gloves) will be worn to protect the team
- The spa must be booked in advance and limited time slots will be available from: 10:00-11:45 | 12:00-13:45 | 14:00–15:45 | 16:00-17:45 | 18:00–19:45. A 15-minute cleaning regime will take place between time slot.
- Changing facilities and lockers are unavailable.
- In Spa treatment rooms all surfaces and fixtures will be disinfected between each client
- To avoid disappointment, please book in advance
- Aromatherapy Associates
- Natura Bisse
The View Restaurant celebrates the very best of our county, from local produce to local landscapes. Surrounded by floor-to-ceiling panoramic windows with stylish decor that pays homage to our heritage; The View is a chic yet relaxed space to admire the oh so spectacular scenery of the Dales and our very own lake. Choose to breathe in the fresh Yorkshire air and enjoy the breath-taking views in our brand new all-year-round alfresco dining area or cosy up next to our centrepiece open fire.
Our menu includes contemporary classics you know and love such as, Crispy Duck & Yorkshire Chorizo Salad and Steak Frites, using the incredible produce on our doorstep. A true taste of Yorkshire!
With 71 contemporary bedrooms and two idyllic country cottages ‘The Thack’ and ‘Fogga Croft’ on the edge of the estate, there is certainly have something for everyone to enjoy, whether you are after a short break, or more restful retreat in the country.
Monday - Friday 6:15am-9:00pm - Saturday and Sunday 7:00am-8:00pm
Travel and Parking
There is free of charge parking available directly outside the Spa.
Skipton Train Station is approx 15 min (7.4 mi) via A65.
Gargrave Train Station is approx 5 min (2.2 mi) via A65.
There is also a bus service that does pass the Hotel towards Hellifield and Settle.
There is disabled access including an accessible toilet, hoist for the pool, trained staff and treatment beds that lower.