Opened in February 2019 the Spa at South Lodge is a 44,000 sq. ft. exclusive luxury spa with a state-of-the-art gym and spin studio, indoor pool, outdoor hydrotherapy pool and swim pond, a thermal suite, treatment rooms for members, hotel residents and spa day guests.
Set into the natural contours of the land, The Spa complements the landscape with a grass and sedum roof and green oak cladding. Designed with sustainability in mind, bringing the outside in and extending the spa out into the grounds.
Outside are terraced sun decks, an outside natural swimming pond, hydrotherapy pool and a dining terrace. Inside features floor to ceiling windows in the gym, thermal suite and indoor infinity pool.
In addition, and open to everyone to enjoy, is the Ridgeview Beauty Bar and Botanica, a Mediterranean inspired restaurant.
The Covid-19 protocols for South Lodge can be viewed here.
- XXL robes available
- Family swim times
- Child care facilities
- 22m x 10m indoor infinty ozone treated pool
- 18m natural reed filtered heated pool
- 10m x 4m outdoor vitality hydrotherapy pool
- Chamomile infused sauna
- Aromatic herbal steam room infused with jasmine
- Rasul mud therapy suite
- Ridgeway beauty bar with 4 manicure stations and 2 pedicure stations
- Guests will be sent an email with a link to complete an online treatment consultation, we ask that this is completed before your arrival for a treatment
- Sanitising stations will be available throughout the spa; for access, throughout your visit and before your treatment you will be asked to complete a handwashing ritual with your therapist
- Mandatory temperature checks will be taken on arrival via a state of the art retinal scanner.
- Screens will be positioned between the member, guest or resident and the therapist. For all body treatments the therapist will be wearing a visor
- For all areas of spa there will be clear guidelines with regards to capacities, time restrictions and cleaning regimes where appropriate.
- Towels and robes and flipflops will be available
- The Spa Range
Open to everyone to enjoy, spa goers and non spa goers, Botanica is a brand new restaurant where head chef Jonathan Spiers draws on the South Downs as a larder for fresh and seasonal ingredients. Although not exclusively vegetarian, the menu features a plethora of plant-based plates influenced by Mediterranean dishes.
There is an array of delicious choices throughout the day for all to enjoy. Guests are welcome to take a seat for brunch, lunch or dinner overlooking the stunning views of the South Downs. Botanica evolves throughout the day to suit your needs and always provides a warm and inviting atmosphere for any occasion.
All Day Dining 8am - 8pm
Brunch (8am -12pm), lunch and light bites
Dinner 6pm - 9pm Friday, Saturday and Sunday
For our spa goers who are after something a little more casual, The Watershed serve a selection of drinks and light bites for those relaxing by our swim pond throughout the day during the summer months.
With two award-winning restaurants and alfresco dining in the hotel, The Cellar, The Billiard Bar, lounges and the terrace for coffee or afternoon tea, and private dining rooms open to residents and non-residents alike, South Lodge has a dining experience and atmosphere for every occasion.
84 bedroom beautiful South Lodge hotel is right beside The Spa.
Weekdays 6.00am - 10.00pm
Weekends 7.00am - 9.00pm
Travel and Parking
Parking in the hotel car park
South Lodge is less than a 10 minute drive from Horsham, a pretty market town which has direct train lines to London. It is 15 minutes from Gatwick Airport, very close to the M23, and trains via London Victoria are 27 minutes to Gatwick (via Gatwick Express) or 50 minutes to Horsham..