With its chilled out vibe and contemporary tones, this hotel is perfect for lazy days and happy times. There are lots of opportunities to explore the local area should you wish to, but the spa and gym are good reasons to stay closer to home. Here, you can work out or chill out but for complete relaxation or opt for an indulgent Caudalie treatment. The sa pa boasts 8 treatments rooms including double treatment room and an outdoor hot tub. The spa offers a range of treatments, including the classic Caudalie Vino Source facial - using organic grape juices – one of the spa's most popular treatments.
Solent Hotel and Spa is part of The House of Daniel Thwaites. The Covid-19 Safety Guide for The House of Daniel Thwaites can be viewed here.
- Family swim times
- Treatment rooms
- Outdoor whirlpool
- Steam room
- Indoor hot tub
- Relaxation room
- Tennis court
- Indoor pool
- Enhanced cleaning regimes throughout the spa, including more regular cleaning of high touch points and in areas of higher traffic
- Where social distancing cannot be 1m plus (treatments) our therapists will be wearing Visors as recommended by the UKSPA association
- Reduced usage of group areas to ease congestion, including changing rooms/classes/relaxation rooms
- Allocated visitor numbers and times of arrival in all spa areas
- Soft furnishings, blankets, newspapers and magazines have been removed from communal areas to reduce the risk of transmission
Spa Terrace for lunches – healthy options
Terrace Restaurant for dinner – Mediterranean
Guests can eat in robes
7 days a week – Monday – Friday 9am-9pm, Saturday 9am-8pm and Sunday 9am-5pm
Travel and Parking
Ample free parking.
Swanwick Station 1.5 miles
Changing rooms and toilets are all on one level