Park House is a smart country house surrounded by ten acres of peaceful grounds. The spa is a small but opulent spa in the most tranquil setting. Try the 15-metre mother-of-pearl lined indoor pool, sauna and steam room before drifting outside to the pool with lots of loungers to order food from the quirky shed café, which serves drinks and light bites. A spa escape combines great treatments and luxurious facilities with the hotel’s impeccable customer service, peaceful accommodation and good food.
The Covid-19 statement for Park House Hotel can be viewed here.
- Single sex facilities
- Family swim times
- 15m indoor swimming pool
- Heated outdoor pool (summer)
- Steam room
- Relaxation rooms
- Fitness studio
- Golf and separate putting green
- Seasonal tennis courts
- Croquet lawn
- Bowls lawn
- All facilities must be pre-booked in 2-hour slots and will be available up to 14 days in advance.
- Guest should arrive beach ready or gym ready.
- There will be a revised treatment menu and reduced capacity. 30 minutes will be required between treatments for additional cleaning.
- Changing rooms will be reserved for post work out and swimmers only. Hotel residents should utilise their hotel bedroom to change in.
- Hand sanitiser will be readily available and spa staff will all have the appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Lava Shells
- Germaine de Capuccini
The hotel restaurant is in the Dining Room and Conservatory - the Conservatory overlooks the gardens and grounds. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are taken there, with tea served in the Drawing Room or outside on the surrounding terraces. An all day menu is also available.
The hotel has 21 en-suite bedrooms, 12 of which are in the main hotel building and 9 in 3 adjacent cottages - South Down, Baytree and Polo Cottage. The bedrooms range from a standard double or twin to Family suites.
7am-9pm, Monday to Friday.
8am to 8pm, Saturday and Sunday.
Travel and Parking
Guests can travel to Park House by car or train; the nearest train station is at Haslemere which is a 25 minute taxi journey to the hotel. The hotel has parking on site for guests.
The hotel has one ground floor bedroom with full accessibility facilities and there is a lift to upstairs bedrooms in South Down Cottage. In the spa, there is a lift to the lower level treatment rooms. Ramps for wheelchair access are also provided around the hotel.