The Old Thorns is a large resort-style hotel with range of facilities from three restaurants (and its own Starbucks), a golf course, a ballroom, health club and a holistic- and medi-spa. Although the hotel was built around an old dairy farm, much of the space is modern and swish including the spa facilities which house three pools, thermal facilities, a dark and cosy relaxation room and a sundeck. Treatments are with Spanish brand Germaine du Capuccini, thalassotherapy brand Thalgo and nails by OPI. Make time to explore the 400 acres of grounds and the nearby South Downs National Park.
The Covid-19 precautions at Old Thorns can be viewed here.
- Family swim times
- 20m pool
- Hydrotherapy pool
- Tropical pool
- Steam room
- Tepidarium beds
- Relaxation room
- Foot baths
- Ice fountain
- Therapists will be provided with the correct PPE to undertake treatments safely (including wearing a face covering and protective screen during your treatment).
- Extra time will be allocated between treatment times to allow for our treatment rooms to be sanitised between each guest. All treatment times must be pre-booked. Only guests that have bookings will be permitted in the treatment spa.
- We ask all guests having treatments to wear a mask (masks will be available to purchase at a nominal price of £1).
- Hand dryers, hair dryers and hair straighteners have been removed from operation to minimise the risk of contamination.
- All customers are requested to sanitise their hands before entering and exiting the spa and health club and before and after treatments. Sanitiser will be provided at the entrance.
- Germaine de Capuccini
- Sienna X
Kings Restaurant is the main restaurant where breakfast, lunch and dinner are served. You can also eat in the Sports Bar, Lantern Bar with a Chinese menu or afternoon tea in the Champagne Bar.
There are 160 rooms in the hotel from superior hotel rooms, multi-bedroom suites, apartments and glamping eco pods in the grounds.
Monday to Saturday: 10.00-18.00