Set within the 4* Budock Vean Hotel and it’s 65 acres of peaceful gardens and woodlands leading down to the tranquil Helford River in south Cornwall, is the Natural Health Spa. This is a spa where the customer experience is first and foremost, and whose ‘Healing with Seasons’ spa days have been a huge hit with hotel guests and locals alike. Spa Manager Martina Crkonova’s background in traditional Chinese medicine led her to create an innovative menu of seasonal treatments that aims to give the body what it needs for each of the four seasons. Their new partnership with Elemental Herbology builds on that background with a range of holistic, massage, body wrap and facials that tie in with the 5 Element teachings. For a sense of well-being spa day guests are encouraged to explore the hotel grounds, or book on to a sightseeing boat tour or kayak adventure from the hotel's private foreshore. All finished off with an indulgent cream tea!
- 'Healing with the Seasons' spa days
- Treatment rooms
- Outdoor hot tub
- Spa shop
- Manicure and pedicure stations
- Couples room
- Family swim times
- Elemental Herbology
Spa day packages include a light lunch. The Budock Vean Hotel offers a full lunch menu between 12 noon and 2pm, afternoon tea between 3pm and 5pm, plus a full 4 course evening dinner menu or bar menu each night.
- Four 4* dog friendly self-catering cottages
- Three 5* Golf Award luxury holiday homes.
- 9 hole/18 tee golf course on site, free for hotel and self catering guests to use
- Cruises on the Helford River and guided kayaking trips from the hotel’s private foreshore
- 5-10 minute walk to the coastal footpath, many circular walks from the hotel taking in this Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- 2 of Cornwall’s best gardens a 10 minute walk from the hotel (Trebah and Glendurgan)
- 6 miles from rail branch line and National Express coach stop
- 6 miles from historic harbour town of Falmouth, voted one of the best places to live in the UK
- There is level access to the treatment rooms, but a few steps down to the pool area
Travel and Parking
There is free parking on site.
The hotel is 6 miles from Falmouth - there is a bus service. The hotel and spa is a 10 minute walk from the bus stop.
There is flat level access through the hotel to the spa reception and treatment rooms. There are a few steps down to the swimming pool and leisure area.