The Natural Health Spa is located within the beautiful surroundings of the 4-star Budock Vean Hotel, situated on 65 acres of peaceful gardens and woodlands overlooking the serene Helford River in South Cornwall.
The spa was the first in the UK to offer bespoke body massages using CBD oil for a truly relaxing, rejuvenating, invigorating and lifting massage treatment.
For a complete sense of wellbeing, make sure you explore the hotel grounds; indulge in a sightseeing boat tour, paddleboard, or kayak from the hotel's private foreshore.
Read our latest Spa Spy blog here
- 'Healing with the Seasons' spa days
- Treatment rooms
- Outdoor hot tub
- Spa shop
- Manicure and pedicure stations
- Made for Life Organics
Spa day packages include a light lunch. The Budock Vean Hotel offers a full lunch menu between 12 noon and 2pm, afternoon tea between 3pm and 5pm, plus a full 4 course evening dinner menu or bar menu each night.
- Four 4* dog friendly self-catering cottages
- Three 5* Golf Award luxury holiday homes.
- 9 hole/18 tee golf course on site, free for hotel and self catering guests to use
- Cruises on the Helford River and guided kayaking trips from the hotel’s private foreshore
- 5-10 minute walk to the coastal footpath, many circular walks from the hotel taking in this Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- 2 of Cornwall’s best gardens a 10 minute walk from the hotel (Trebah and Glendurgan)
- 6 miles from rail branch line and National Express coach stop
- 6 miles from historic harbour town of Falmouth, voted one of the best places to live in the UK
- There is level access to the treatment rooms, but a few steps down to the pool area
Travel and Parking
There is free parking on site.
The hotel is 6 miles from Falmouth - there is a bus service. The hotel and spa is a 10 minute walk from the bus stop.
There is flat level access through the hotel to the spa reception and treatment rooms. There are a few steps down to the swimming pool and leisure area.