Moddershall Oaks is spa delight behind a red-brick exterior. The facilities include two swimming pools (one indoor, one outdoor), saunas, a steam room, a deli and a cosy relaxation lounge with an open fireplace and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the gardens. In the summer, the outdoors is delightful: lounge around the pool and order drinks from the spa butlers, before heading to the restaurant for dinner. You can also explore 70 acres of woodland and parkland on foot.
The Covid-19 policy for Moddershall Oaks can be viewed here.
- XXL robes available
- Treatment rooms
- Cosy log fire relaxation lounge
- Heated loungers
- Reflexology footbaths
- Hair and nail salon
- Reception and spa shop
- Deli bar
- Experience shower
- Steam room
- Hydrotherapy pool
- Outdoor hot tub (residents only)
- Outdoor kelo sauna
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Indoor swimming pool
- Outdoor loungers
- Tennis court
- MADE Wellness Centre
- Although shower facilities will be available, guests are advised to shower at home if possible and only use the hairdryers if absolutely necessary.
- When arriving for a treatment please arrive at the time stated and do not arrive early.
- There will be a clean, sanitised box in the treatment room for clothing and belongings during treatment, to minimise high contact touch points.
- Time has been added between each treatment to allow for enhanced cleaning of the treatment room
- Spa Ritual
The restaurant is open for lunch and dinner, serving light bites and a gourmet à la carte menu.
Luxury suites available, including the larger Deluxe and Master Suites.
A selection of arrival & departure times are available. Subject to availability
Arrival times are 8.30 am, 9.00 am or 9.30 am, please contact the Spa to agree.