Lucknam Park is an elegant country mansion set in 500 acres of Wiltshire countryside, behind black wrought iron gates. Travel up a long, tree-lined driveway to an impressive host of facilities, including stunning indoor and outdoor pools, a beautiful spa with luxurious treatments, an equestrian centre, tennis courts and Michelin-starred Restaurant Hywel Jones. Wet and thermal facilities include a Japanese salt room, aromatherapy room, salt-water pool and hydrotherapy pool.
The Covid-19 protocols for Lucknam Park can be viewed here.
- Single sex facilities
- XXL robes available
- Family swim times
- Child care facilities
- 20m indoor swimming pool
- Indoor and outdoor hydrotherapy pool
- Outdoor salt water plunge pool and hot tub
- Aromatic steam room
- Japanese salt room
- Amethyst crystal steam room
- Experience showers
- Nine treatment rooms including two deluxe suites and one double room
- Pre-treatment lounge with mixology bar
- Relaxation room
- Spa boutique
- Tennis courts
- Equestrian centre
- Opening times have been amended and are now 9am to 9pm.
- Pool and hydrotherapy facilities will be available to resident guests only
- The pool hall is limited to a maximum of 10 guests at any one time to ensure social distancing. arrival
- All staff will be provided with the relevant and safest levels of PPE
- All areas will be cleaned using approved virucidal cleaning products with particular attention to high touch surfaces
The Brasserie (for spa guests) is open for all-day informal dining; afternoon tea is served in The Drawing Room; a fine-dining menu is served in the Michelin-starred The Park restaurant.
42 rooms and suites available, from Standard Rooms to the Grand Master Suites. Rates start from £330 per room per night.
See the hotels entry on Pride of Britain Hotels.
7.30am - 10pm every day