Set in 50 acres of the Staffordshire Countryside, the Jacobean Hoar Cross Hall is in an idyllic location. Water babies will love the salt water pool, hydrotherapy pool, plunge pool and whirlpool, there’s a good range of thermal facilities, too. Face and body treatments are by Elemis, La Sultane de Saba and Spa Find. Make time to stroll around the formal gardens to end your visit on a peaceful note.
Covid-19 updates for Hoar Cross Hall can be viewed here.
- Single sex facilities
- XXL robes available
- Family swim times
- 26-metre Salt Water Vitality Pool
- Hydrotherapy Pool with Jet blowers
- Plunge pool, body jets, foot and shoulder massages, and Kneipp foot bath
- Saunas, steam rooms and saunarium
- Nordic heat and ice Suite, with an Aspen wood sauna, steam rooms and ice temple
- Tropical and mist showers
- Heated loungers
- Atrium and snooze room
- 'Sanctum' relaxation area
- Joint Room
- Matthew Curtis Hair Retreat
- Manicure & Pedicure Area
- Spa and beauty retail area
- Water beds
- Large cardiovascular and resistance gym
- Fitness, relaxation and spinning studio with a daily programme of classes
- Italian Water garden
- Formal gardens
- Reduced visitor numbers to allow for social distancing
- Enhanced cleaning measures in treatment rooms, on key touch points and in areas of high traffic
- All staff to complete daily health declarations and be temperature checked prior to starting work
- Staff will wear all the necessary protective equipment to keep them safe
- Therapists will ask guests to wash their hands prior to treatment
- La Sultane de Saba
- Spa Find
- Little Butterfly
- Jennifer Young
Ample choices with 3 restaurants including the AA Rosette Ballroom, Henry’s and Hugo’s. Afternoon Tea is served in the long gallery and Library.
96 Bedrooms with a selection of Classic, Luxury and deluxe suites available. Private hot tubs, sauna’s and terrace areas are available with some suites available on request and with supplement charge.
Day Guests – 8.30am – 5.30pm
Hotel Guests - Mon – Fri 6.30am – 9.30pm Sat – Sun 7.30am – 8pm
Evening Guests 6pm – 9.30pm (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday Only)
Travel and Parking
Complimentary car parking with ample spaces located close to both the day spa and hotel entrances.
Day Spa and hotel are accessible via ramps and wide door access is available if required.
Lifts are available for access to all floor levels of the hotel.
Pool Hoist is available within the salt water vitality pool if required.
Ground floor treatment rooms are available.