Set in 50 acres of the Staffordshire Countryside, the Jacobean Hoar Cross Hall is in an idyllic location. Water babies will love the salt water pool, hydrotherapy pool, plunge pool and whirlpool, there’s a good range of thermal facilities, too. Face and body treatments are by Elemis, La Sultane de Saba and Spa Find. Make time to stroll around the formal gardens to end your visit on a peaceful note.
- XXL robes available
- 26-meter Salt Water Vitality Pool
- Hydrotherapy Pool 1.4 depth with Jet blowers
- Plunge pool, body jets, foot and shoulder massages, and Kneipp foot bath
- Saunas, steam rooms and saunarium
- Nordic heat and ice Suite, with an Aspen wood sauna, steam rooms and ice temple
- Tropical and mist showers
- Manicure & Pedicure Area
- Joint Room
- Heated loungers
- Matthew Curtis Hair Retreat
- Spa and beauty retail area
- Atrium and snooze room
- Water beds
- Italian Water garden
- Formal gardens
- Outdoor terraces
- Large cardiovascular and resistance gym
- Fitness, relaxation and spinning studio with a daily programme of classes
- Outdoor tennis courts
- 'Sanctum' relaxation area
- Daily archery classes
- La Sultane de Saba
- Spa Find
- Clarins (instore)
Ample choices with 3 restaurants including the AA Rosette Ballroom, Henry’s and Hugo’s. Maker lane Café and Afternoon Tea is served in the long gallery and Library.
96 Bedrooms with a selection of Classic, Luxury and deluxe suites available. Private hot tubs, sauna’s and terrace areas are available with some suites available on request and with supplement charge.
8:30 am – 9:30 pm
Travel and Parking
Complimentary car parking with ample spaces located close to both the day spa and hotel entrances.
Day Spa and hotel are accessible via ramps and wide door access is available if required. Lifts are available for access to all floor levels of the hotel. Pool Hoist is available within the salt water vitality pool if required.