Champneys Henlow is set within a Georgian manor in Bedfordshire. The spa is surrounded by 150 acres of parkland next to a flowing river, running weir and romantic gardens – take the snowdrop walk and keep an eye out for deer, ducks and ducklings. Highlights include a huge range of fitness and wellness classes, the restaurant with its nutritious buffet and comfy outdoor terrace, a bright 25-metre main pool area, and delightful garden conservatory with board games and books.
The Covid-19 policy for Champneys Henlow can be viewed here.
- XXL robes available
- 25 metre swimming pool
- Thalassotherapy pool
- Female laconium
- Female steam room
- Male steam room
- Male sauna
- Unisex sauna
- Infrared booth
- 2 fitness studios with classes
- Hair salon
- All staff have been provided with the correct and safest levels of PPE for their departments.
- Levels of occupancy for day and stay guests have been reduced.
- The treatment offering will be temporarily reduced to adhere to government guidelines. New practices regarding the hygiene and layout of treatment rooms has been rolled out and therapists have been equipped with the correct and safest level of PPE.
- Our housekeeping staff have received enhanced training to ensure our cleaning and sanitation processes are safe.
Breakfast, dinner and cafe menus available with nutritious gourmet cuisine.
71 bedrooms ranging from standard and superior to suites.