Opened in July 2016, Beau Monde is a stylish modern day spa and hair salon, part of the family-run Stablewood Leisure complex. The 11-metre pool, with its gleaming aquamarine mosaic tiles, is set in a double-storey barn complete with beamed ceilings and large windows. There’s a steam room and sauna, while the relaxation room has a faux fire and fake fur rugs. Enjoy a Temple Spa treatment and afternoon tea served in the Quiet Room, overlooking the pool.
The Covid-19 procedures for Beau Monde Salon and Spa can be viewed here.
- Single sex facilities
- XXL robes available
- Family swim times
- 11.5m by 6m heated deck pool with bubble pool & neck massages
- Steam room
- Pedi spas
- Relaxation room
- Viewing room for afternoon tea
- Fitness suite
- Make up area
- Hair salon
- All guest will have their temperature checked by a member of staff upon arrival
- It is compulsory to wear a mask at all times during your spa experience, except whilst using the spa facilities and eating in the viewing room.
- Guests are requested to come ready for their spa day to reduce time in the changing rooms
- Instead of male and female changing facilities for the time being, these will now be allocated to different parties in bubble 1-5, where there are male & female guests in the same party, we do have alternative options.
- All guest will have to book in and have a locker reserved for them.
- At the end of your spa experience you will asked to put all used laundry in the bag provided in your locker and put back in your locker with door open. (this will let our team know which lockers have been used and needing sanitised)
- Temple Spa
- Natura Bisse
- Paul Mitchell
The Apple Inn is a modern gastro pub in the heart of the village and The Apple Core opposite serves modern Mediterranean style food.
Self catering cottages are available close by should you wish to extend your stay.
Tuesday 9.30 am - 5 pm
Wednesday 9.30 am - 5 pm
Thursday 9 am - 6 pm
Friday 10 am - 7 pm
Saturday 8 am - 3 pm
Sunday Closed (open 9.30 am until 5 pm 2 Sundays a month)