The historic Swan Hotel in the picturesque village of Lavenham is all oak-beams with huge open fires. Head along a path at the back and discover a beautiful modern spa in a delightful secret garden. Weaver’s House seems small, yet surprises with its use of space and light, managing to pack in a sauna, steam room, relaxing garden room and outdoor vitality pool on a pretty terrace. Treatments use Temple Spa and Jennifer Young products; afterwards, head to the cosy, dark relaxation room in the eaves.
You can view their welcome document here.
- XXL robes available
- Six spacious treatment rooms including one double
- Two relaxation suites
- Manicure and pedicure emporium
- Hot stone sauna
- Aromatic steam room
- Spa boutique
- Outdoor vitality pool
- Terraced garden with relaxation beds
- All therapists will wear visors
- Temperature checks will be done on arrival
- Each treatment room will be cleaned for 25 minutes prior to treatment
- Maximum of 2 people in the changing rooms at one time. Each individual locker will be cleaned after every use and sealed.
- All towels and robes will be cleaned off site at 60 degrees. All towels and robes will be handled with gloves and clearly separated as clean and soiled
- Guests requested to shower at the spa before their treatment.
- Temple Spa
There are 2 restaurants at the hotel. The Gallery is the formal fine-dining experience, and The Brasserie for casual relaxed dining.
There are 45 bedrooms, available on both the ground floor, and upper floors. There are also Dog friendly rooms for furry friends.
The spa is open Saturday to Wednesday: 9am-7pm; Thursday and Friday: 9am-9pm.
Travel and Parking
There is private parking available at the rear of the hotel and an additional car park opposite to the spa. Please contact the spa prior to your visit and they will advise the code for the barrier.
There is disabled access to the spa from the rear of the hotel, and an elevator inside of the spa.