Gleneagles has a reputation for excellent Scottish hospitality, dramatic scenery and impeccable design – and it absolutely lives up to its name. Play a round of golf at The King’s or Queen’s golf course and lunch in the Michelin-starred restaurant. The spa is sublime, with gold and bronze wet facilities separated into journeys for men and women – explore the steam room, sauna and ice fountains before re-uniting in the unisex vitality pool.
Read our latest Spa Spy blog here
- Single sex facilities
- XXL robes available
- Child care facilities
- Indulgent changing rooms with large power showers and heated limestone floors
- Crystal Steam Room
- Hot Sauna Cabin
- Relaxation lounges
- Artic mist showers
- Courtyard Garden with glass roof and gently flickering fire
- Vitality pool with massaging swan necked fountains
- Deseo at The Spa, our Spa’s exclusive café
- In house naturopath, physiotherapist and TCM practitioner
- Acupuncture and colon hydrotherapy
- Tata Harper
- Dr. Barbara Sturm
- Glen Spa Treatments
Hospitality is the heart of the Gleneagles experience. Four restaurants set the highest culinary standards, including Scotland's only two Michelin stars in Andrew Fairlie at Gleneagles. Elegant bars and public spaces encourage intimate conversation and quiet contemplation.
There are 232 rooms in the hotel, including 26 sumptuous luxury suites. Each room is individual in design and layout, with the amenities and thoughtful touches expected of a five red star resort. Guests can choose a traditional or modern approach to interior design.
Spa Opening Hours: Daily from 8.30am to 7.30pm
Spa Treatment Hours: Daily from 9am to 7pm