This elegant resort and spa is a beautiful mix of old and new, with exposed brickwork and bright, modern design. At the heart of the spa facilities is a 25-metre pool and a vitality pool to massage your limbs with swan pipes and bubble jets. There is also a large hammam, aroma stream room, caldarium, salt-inhalation room and sauna. After a Carita or Aromatherapy Associates treatment, relax on the tepidarium beds, on the sun-drenched terrace, or snuggle up in the deep or light relaxation rooms.
The Covid-19 protocols for The Mere can be viewed here.
- Single sex facilities
- Family swim times
- Seven treatment rooms, including a dual room
- Relaxation room
- Rasul mud room
- Salt room
- Aroma steam room
- Ice fountain
- Experience showers
- Hydrotherapy pool
- 20m swimming pool
- Fitness studio with classes
- Temperature checks on arrival
- Spa areas need to be pre-booked
- Guests will be asked to bring their own towels
- All staff trained on infection mitigation and social distancing procedures
- Spa equipment will be cleaned after each use
- Treatment rooms will have an extended clean between each treatment
- Aromatherapy Associates
- Lava Shells
- Natura Bisse
The Spa Lounge & Bar serves breakfast and light dishes; Browns restaurant serves a fine dining menu; The Club Lounge & Bar serves traditional English fare in a relaxed environment.
The Health Club is open every day: 6:30am - 10pm. Spa treatments are available Monday to Friday: 10am - 8pm; Saturday and Sunday: 10am - 6pm.