The original dedicated spa retreat, Ragdale Hall is a large, comfortable country house set in attractive gardens and grounds. The spa has quite a cult following; you’ll find good quality, well-priced treatments delivered by people who really know their stuff. The huge array of facilities on offer will have you visiting your favourites time and again. Gloriously, at Ragdale you can be as pampered or healthy as you like; enjoy a healthy meal or opt for cake and Champagne.
You can view the Ragdale Hall Covid-19 policy here.
- Single sex facilities
- XXL robes available
- Relaxation spaces including The Retreat and The Pavilion
- Rooftop infinity pool
- Candle pool
- Indoor/outdoor waterfall pool
- Thought Zone
- Colourflow cave
- Volcanic salt bath
- Rose sauna
- Cave shower
- Experience showers
- 25m swimming pool with raised whirlpool spa
- Steam room
- Exercise pool with underwater gym equipment and whirlpool spa
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Tennis courts
- Beauty shop, boutique and gift shop
- The beauty express
- Twilight Bar
- Heart + Soul Fitness Studios and Gym
- The wearing of face masks is mandatory in all treatments and retail areas. Please bring your own mask.
- Lockers are sanitised between each use
- Guests are asked to pre-book appointments due to lower guest numbers admitted to facilitate social distancing
- Room keys and locker bands are sanitised after each use
- Upholstery throughout the Hall is sanitised daily
- Spa Find
- Lava Shells
Breakfast is served in your room; The Garden Room and Verandah Bar serve hot and cold refreshments and snacks; the main restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Six room types available, from Economy Rooms to Suites.
Open from 8.30am to 9.30pm.