Near Great Malvern, The Bank House is ideally located equidistance from Birmingham’s business heart and The Cotswold’s countryside; perfect for work and play. The Malvern View Spa offers Temple Spa treatments in rooms overlooking landscaped gardens and the Malvern Hills. Lounge by the indoor pool, relax in the thermal suite, sunbathe on the panoramic terrace or pamper in the Champagne nail bar and deluxe pedicure station.
- XXL robes available
- Family swim times
- Indoor swimming pool
- Thermal suite
- Steam room
- Experience shower
- Panoramic sun terrace
- Deluxe pedicure station
- Champagne manicure stations
- Spa cafe
- Fitness studio
- Temple Spa boutique
- Temple Spa
- CND Vinylux
- With its bespoke mix of modern and classical decor, the Pear Tree restaurant is a relaxing and enjoyable place to indulge in a delicious meal. Sunday Lunch and Afternoon Tea available.
- Spend an afternoon unwinding in our casual dining room at The Bank House
- For a more relaxed affair, visit the Sportsman’s Bar & Terrace. Open for service seven days a week and dishing up delicious delights from the main menu between 12–3pm and from 6–9pm, you are always welcome in our dining room with a difference.
- Spa Cafe
- There are room options to suit every need, from lavish suites to family bedrooms.
- 66 bedrooms.
Monday – Saturday from 07:00 until 20:00
Sundays and bank holidays – 08:00 until 19:00
Children’s swim times from 08:00 until 10:00 and from 16:00 until 18:00 daily, (please note that this is the time children are permitted in the facility and not just in the pool area)
Travel and Parking
Free parking on site (250 spaces)
On site disabled parking (3 spaces)
Nearest motorway: M5, J7, – 5.miles
Nearest train station: Worcester Forgate Street, or Malvern Link – 5.miles
Nearest airport: Birmingham, – 42 miles
- Lift Available and access to the spa, disabled toilet in spa area