Surrounded by idyllic Cotswold countryside, The Lygon Arms is a former coaching inn; turned luxurious hotel and pretty spa set within three acres of private gardens. There’s a 13-metre indoor pool with a retractable roof for summer, a hot tub, saunas and a eucalyptus steam room, but the real highlight is the roof terrace with cushioned recliners and hanging cocoon chairs to snuggle up in. After an Oskia or Decléor treatment, enjoy lunch in the Spa Kitchen & Bar or cosy up around a roaring fire in the hotel.
The Covid-19 precautions and preparations for The Lygon Arms Hotel can be viewed here.
- Indoor swimming pool
- Steam room
- The indoor pools will operate on a first come first served basis operating a one in one out policy
- Before entering the spa your temperature will be checked and if it is 38 degrees or over you will be refused entry
- All areas of the spa will be disinfected on a regular basis
- In spa treatment rooms, all surfaces and fixtures will be disinfected between each client.
- Treatment rooms will be allocated per therapist and electrostatic sanitisation of all common areas and treatment rooms will take place daily
- Guests will be given a towel and robe when they check into the spa