The Lifehouse Spa & Hotel is a contemporary spa set in English Heritage-Listed Thorpe Hall Gardens close to the pretty Essex town of Frinton-on-Sea. The spa has a large, dramatic pool area with grey, almost industrial, pillars, and huge twisted ropes decorating the walls. If you’re looking for cocooning quiet, try The Hidden Sanctuary for a more private experience. As well as traditional spa treatments, Lifehouse offers health and wellbeing consultations from resident specialists including fitness, life coaching, nutrition, weight loss and holistic therapies.
The Covid-19 update for the LifeHouse Hotel Spa & Hotel can be viewed here.
- XXL robes available
- 18.5m indoor swimming pool
- Hydrotherapy pool
- Salt inhalation room
- Steam room
- Plunge pool
- Sleep retreats
- Light and dark relaxation rooms
- Resident Naturopath, Healer, Reiki Master, Life coach and Physiotherapist
- Summer houses and suntrap patios
- Couples massage rooms
- Spa Boutique
- Spa therapists will be wearing face shields for all treatments
- Reduced numbers in the spa and leisure facilities based on recommended capacity guidelines
- Auto-dispense hand sanitiser stations installed in public areas
- Increased treatment turnaround time to allow for full clean down of treatment room between treatment
The Restaurant at Lifehouse offers breakfast, lunch and dinner with a Mediterranean influence, all created with local produce. The bar is open all day offering cocktails, champagne, lite bites and afternoon tea.
Lifehouse Hotel offers 89 en-suite rooms, featuring views of the historic gardens.
06:30-22:00 Monday to Friday
06:30-21:00 Saturday & Sunday