Located in the heart of Cheshire’s countryside, Hale Country Club & Spa offers a modern and tranquil setting to relax, unwind and be pampered.
Thoughtfully designed to promote rest and relaxation, it is an ideal space to rejuvenate your mind and body either with friends, during a romantic spa day, or simply ‘just because’.
Following a personalised treatment with the spa’s expert therapists, you can enjoy a moment of pure serenity within the relaxation areas and thermal suite, or take a dip in the heated outdoor pools.
With five thermal experiences to enjoy, including the Finnish Sauna, steam room, herbal room and salt sauna, as well as the infinity wellness pool, the indoor thermal suite is an idyllic space to take in the sweeping views of the Cheshire landscape.
Guests wishing to take their experience outside can enjoy comfortable loungers and dining tables on the terrace, where you can soak up the afternoon sun or enjoy a light lunch al fresco.
Beyond the spa and relaxation areas, you can complement your visit with a meal from Fuzen restaurant. Serving Japanese-inspired dishes and new twists on old favourites, Fuzen offers an exceptional dining experience from breakfast through to dinner.
The spa at Hale Country Club is an oasis where you can truly escape and experience unparalleled relaxation.
Their Covid-19 policy can be viewed here.
- XXL robes available
- Family swim times
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Infinity pool
- Outdoor hydrotherapy pool
- Panoramic sauna
- Herbal room
- Salt sauna
- Steam room
- Lounge area
- 3 studios: holistic, cardio and group cycle
- 3 tennis courts
- PPE will be worn by staff at all times
- Hand sanitisation stations and disinfectant sprays are located around the club for guests to use
- Occupancy numbers have been lowered throughout the club facilities to allow for socially distanced activities
- All staff including housekeeping staff have been trained on Covid-secure measures including protection and wellbeing, cleaning and hygiene, social distancing and correct use of PPE
- Risk assessments have been completed for all areas of the club's operations
Spa clients can dine robed within the Champagne lounge in the spa or alternatively within the Fuzen at Hale restaurant (must be clothed). From exquisitely rolled sushi to perfectly cut sashimi, specialist robata grilling to traditional fine detail, the Fuzen kitchen is where innovative, expressive, and delicious food is freshly prepared.
Open to members and non-members.
Spa, gym and restaurant only.
Monday - Thursday 9am-9pm
Saturday and Sunday 9am-6pm
Travel and Parking
Private car park.
Accessible changing room with shower, lift to spa floor & couples room can be used for treatment. Gym and studios can also be accessed by lift & thermal suite.