On the banks of the River Clyde, Gleddoch Hotel and Spa has stunning views of the estuary and Renfrewshire Hills from every angle. The new Imperia Spa has an indoor pool, hot tubs, a sauna and a steam room. Make sure you take in the view from the outdoor hot tub or spa conservatory, indulge in an Elemis or Ishga treatment, then cocoon in the dark and moody relaxation lounge. Just half an hour from Glasgow, Glenddoch makes a peaceful base for exploring everything the vibrant city has on offer.
The operating procedures for Gleddoch Hotel and Spa can be viewed here.
- 17m indoor heated pool
- Steam room
- Indoor and outdoor hot tubs
- Experience shower
- Poolside conservatory
- Relaxation room
- Couples treatment room
- Nail and hair studio
- Spa cafe
- Guests are requested to wear a mask
- Guests are requested not to bring any unnecessary belongings into the spa
- Guests are requested to arrive 10 minutes before their appointment time
- Guests are requested to attend appointments alone unless accompanied by a carer
Guests have the choice of dining in the spa cafe or the VISTA restaurant which boasts views across the golf course.
The hotel offers 70 en-suite bedrooms, ranging from classic doubles to suites, most of which have views across the champoinship golf course or the river Clyde
Spa opening times (for treatments):
Saturday – Monday 10am-6pm
Tuesday – Friday 10am – 8pm