Galgorm Resort and Spa is a grand estate set in 163 acres of Northern Ireland parkland, with the River Maine meandering through it. The Spa at Galgorm uses the four basic elements of nature, earth, water and fire to bring harmony to your spa journey, while the newly-created Thermal Village consists of an outdoor Beltane hot tub and open fire, riverside hot tubs and a Celtic sauna – all set in pretty landscaped gardens. The customer service and attention to detail are second to none.
The Hygiene Commitment for Galgorm Resort and Spa can be viewed here.
- XXL robes available
- Family swim times
- Two private treatment suites
- Manicure and pedicure suite
- Leisure pool
- Infinity hydrotherapy pool
- Outdoor hot tub
- Outdoor Jacuzzi pool
- Mud serail
- Riverside log fired tuns
- Beltane hot tub and fire
- Celtic sauna
- Riverside steam room
- Herb caldarium
- Snow paradise
- Experience showers
- Aroma grotto
- Heated relaxation loungers and water beds
- Quartz treatment bed
- Elements spa cafe
- River House body and mind studio
- Temperature checks for all guests
- Zoono™Hand Sanitiser, which provides an antimicrobial coating that lasts up to 24 hours and kills 99.99% of germs, will be available for team member and guest use upon entry to the Resort. Hand Sanitiser Units are also available for your convenience in pu
- A constant cleaning regime will be carried out in all areas of our Thermal Spa Village using Zoono™ Z-71 Microbe Shield Surface Sanitiser & Protectant on all high touch points, and Aerofog Generators containing Everbrite™Ultra Disinfectant to sanitise all
- An Ozone™ OC1500 Air Purifier will be used during hours of closure each evening, for further deep sanitation of all areas.
- Aromatherapy Associates
- Lava Shells
There are three restaurants; The River Room, Gillies Grill, and Italian themed Fratelli. You can also have afternoon tea in the Conservatory.
The Resort has 122 bedrooms including standard, superior and deluxe rooms, suites and a Signature Suite. There are also 12 self-catering log cabins and cottages.
The Thermal Village is open Monday to Sunday: 8.00am-9.00pm. Treatments are available Monday to Friday: 10.00am-8.30pm; Saturday and Sunday: 9.30am;6.30pm. Early or late appointments are available on request.