Located on the outskirts of the Regency town of Cheltenham, The Greenway Hotel and Spa is a sympathetically-restored 16th century Elizabethan manor house. The spa's exposed brickwork and old beams contrast beautifully with vibrant colours and luxurious furnishings. Spa facilities include wet and thermal facilites, hydrotherapy pool, an outdoor hot tub and a Champagne nail bar. Elan Spa is a peaceful space that just right for chatting, reading and totally unwinding. The Greenway Hotel & Spa was awarded 4 AA Red Stars and 3 AA Rosettes in 2018.
The Covid 19 safety information for The Greenway Hotel and Spa can be viewed here.
- Five treatment rooms
- Hydrotherapy pool
- Steam room
- Experience showers
- Al fresco hot tub
- Outdoor spa terrace
- Relaxation lounge
- Champagne nail bar
- Retail boutique
- Fitness suite
- Pre-arrival health consultation forms will be issued to all members and guests to complete before accessing the facilities.
- All members and guests will be required to have their temperature checked on arrival at the Spa, by the Spa reception team.
- There are reduced guest capacities throughout the facilities and will limit each guest’s time in the facilities to ensure that we can adhere to social distancing measures of 2m throughout the Spa.
- Changing room facility use will be restricted, and available only to non-residents and members
- Therapist will be wearing visors; face masks and aprons where appropriate. Guests are also requested to wear a face mask during treatment, owing to the length of time in close proximity to our team. Screening will be in place for manicures
There are two restaurants at The Greenway; the Orchard Brasserie and Garden Restaurant. Both serve modern British cuisine with an emphasis on using local produce.
The Greenway Hotel has 21 bedrooms ranging from Ccassic doubles to feature suites.
The facilities are open Monday to Friday: 7am-9pm; Saturday and Sunday: 8am-8pm.