Europe’s first Chuan Body + Soul is in the 5-star luxury hotel, The Langham, London located in the heart of the West End. Offering treatments based on traditional chinese medicine, this spa will appeal if you’re looking for some Eastern ambience in central London. The facilities are excellent, the treatments original and professional, and the spa is distinctively different including 16 metre indoor swimming pool historically the vault for the bank situated above.
The Covid-19 safety commitment from The Langham can be viewed here.
- Four treatment rooms, including a couples' suite
- Relaxation lounge
- 16m swimming pool
- Changing rooms with sauna and steam room
- Fitness studio
- Nail treatment room
- Gym and spa ﬂoor plans arranged to meet local guidelines on social distancing
- Health and wellness protocols aligned with local authorities’ recommendations to include temperature checks, Personal Protective Equipment kits, health declaration forms and social distancing everywhere except the treatment rooms
- All public areas sanitized on a regular basis
- Automated hand sanitizers in use throughout the hote
- Chuan Spa and the Five Elements
- Jacqueline Piotaz, Switzerland
- Basq NYC
- Sienna X
- Jessica Nails
- Wax XXX
- Germaine De Capuccini
The fine-dining restaurant, Roux at The Landau, is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner; the hotel’s award-winning afternoon tea is served in the Palm Court.
380 rooms and 15 room, suite and apartment types available, from Classic Rooms to The Infinity Suite.
Mon - Fri: 10am - 9pm
Sat - Sun: 9am to 8pm