On the banks of Loch Lomond, a drive away from the hotel, this is a spa with a view. Relax in the caldarium and gaze at the Scottish hills, or watch birds fly past from the rooftop infinity pool. There is a main 20-metre pool and Jacuzzi on one level, but head upstairs for a variety of heat and ice experience rooms. We loved the big, circular hydropool with bubbles, swan-pipes and countryside views, and the spectacular rooftop infinity pool – a glorious suntrap in the height of summer.
- 17 treatment rooms
- Rasul mud chamber with steam room
- VIP spa suite for couples including mineral bath, steam room and private balcony
- Relaxation suite
- Finishing suite with two heated massage pedicure stations, nail bar, make-up station and hairdresser
- Infrared sauna
- Aromatherapy steam room
- Experience showers
- 20m swimming pool
- Hydrotherapy pool
- Rooftop infinity pool
- Gym with personal trainers available
- Holistic studio with tai chi, yoga and Pilates
- Golf course
- Made for Life Organics
- Vita Liberata
The Spa Café offers a range of healthy light bites; The Cameron Grill is open for breakfast and dinner, The Boat House offers seafood from Loch Fyne; Tamburrini & Wishart offers fine dining.
Two rooms types, two suite types, apartments and luxury loch-side lodges available.
Monday to Sunday: 7am - 9pm