The recently refurbished Aqua Sana Elveden Forest has 25 brand-new nature-inspired spa experiences, from the bubbling Japanese onsen-inspired footbaths to a journey through the seasons in the immersive Forest View. Don't miss the panoramic woodland views from The Nest, a unique sauna experience.
A wide range of treatments are on offer from VOYA, Elemis and OPI, including the new signature Aqua Sana Tree of Life Ritual.
Once you've worked up an appettite, you can feast in your robe Vitalé Café Bar.
- XXL robes available
- Sole Therapy (reflexology footbaths)
- Heated outdoor pool with hydrotherapy jets
- Nordic Forest: Nordic Sauna, Ice Cave, Alpine Steam Room, Forest Rain Walk (showers), Nordic Garden, Scandinavian Snug (relaxation room)
- Volcanic Forest: Lava Sauna, Volcanic Steam Room, Volcanic Mists (showers), Fireside Relax (relaxation room)
- Hot Springs: Hot Springs Garden, Salt Steam Room, Waterfall Shower, Hot Spring Hot Tubs
- Forest Immersion: Forest Meditation (relaxation room), Forest View (immersive relaxation room)
- Treetop Nesting: The Nest (unique to Aqua Sana Elveden Forest), Forest View
- Forest Nesting: Forest Glade (steam room), Rainforest Shower, Deep Relax (water beds), Sweet Slumber (heated loungers), Forest Nesting (relaxation room)
- Aqua Sana Natural Glow
Vitale Café Bar is the in-spa restaurant, serving a selection of breakfast pastries and light lunches from pasta to paninis and salads. Plus, a variety of sweet treats and drinks for an afternoon pick-me-up.
Vitale Café Bar can be accessed by spa guests only who can relax and enjoy their refreshments which in their robe.
There are six spa suites overlooking the forest and connected to the spa. These luxury suites have a private balcony, deluxe bathtub and a wide range of added extras for guests to enjoy.
9am - 9pm every day
Travel and Parking
On site parking is available on location, beside the spa. If travelling by train the spa is a short 12 minute journey from Thetford Train Station.
The changing areas at Aqua Sana Elveden Forest are accessible for all and have accessible toilets. The spa itself is accessed by a lift and once in the spa there are further accessible toilets. The spa experiences are built to include accessible space for wheelchairs and the treatment rooms are split across two levels ensuring priority to disabled guests on the lower floor.