Akasha Holistic Wellbeing is an urban retreat in the heart of London underneath buzzing Regent Street. Akasha is a Sanskrit word that encapsulates the core vision to harmoniously unite the four basic elements of nature: earth, water, fire and air. The combination enables a transformative and balancing experience where body, mind and soul are aligned. Akasha provides a unique wellbeing experience that assists guests and members in promoting health, happiness and fulfilment, while improving personal balance. Akasha is home to one of London’s only Watsu pools, an 18m pool and 300sqm gym fully equipped with the latest technology including LifeFitness equipment.
Akasha Holistic Wellbeing is able to offer a range of specialist treatments that are the first of their kind available in London’s hotels. These unique experiences include Watsu, or water shiatsu, held in an especially designed private Watsu pool, Vichy shower treatments and Tula Yoga experiences.
The Safe Spa document for Akasha Holistic Wellbeing can be viewed here. The Hotel Cafe Royal reopens on 4th September 2020.
- XXL robes available
- Family swim times
- Indoor pool
- Watsu pool
- Eucalyptus steam room
- Relaxation room
- Yoga studio
- Meditation studio
- Private treatment Hammam room
- Vichy treatment room
- All guests and members will need to make a reservation before arriving at Akasha. This includes treatments, use of spa facilities, gym and classes. Reservations can be made online for members or via phone or email for guests.
- The capacity in all areas of the Spa has been lowered to enable a safe environment for guests and employees. These limits are in line with the government guidelines given.
- The frequency of cleaning key touch points and high traffic areas has been increased.
- All lockers will be allocated and sanitised after every use
- Each treatment room will be sanitised thoroughly after use
- All therapists will wear appropriate PPE during treatments.
- We advise and encourage guests to shower at home or in their guest room prior to the appointment
- Members and external guests will be allocated a locker with robe, towel and flip flops.
- Aromatherapy Associates
- La Sultane Du Saba
There is a lunch menu with dedicated seating within the Spa, where guests can enjoy at their leisure in their robes
There are 160 sumptuous rooms in the Cafe Royal each designed with the distinctive Hotel Café Royal flavour. Every room and suite features thoughtful and exquisite details to make your stay more comfortable and exceptional, combining the latest technology with classic comfort for a luxury hotel experience like no other.
Open 360 days of the year and opening times are:
Monday – Friday – 6.30am – 22pm
Saturday – Sunday – 8am – 22pm
Travel and Parking
Parking available at a cost.
Disabled lift with access to all floors