An indulgent evening treat after work, a hard day or just merely to treat yourself. Your evening begins at 4.00pm with a glass of sparkling wine - relax, kick back, enjoy a treatment and our stunning spa facilities before enjoying a delicious 2 course meal in our Michelin-starred restaurant.
- 1 treatment - Choose from Back, Neck and Shoulder massage, Indian Head Massage, OR File and Polish on hands or feet (all 25 minutes)
- Glass of sparkling wine in our outdoor hot tub
- 2 course meal in our Michelin-starred hotel restaurant
- Use of all spa facilities (including indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools, hot tub, fitness suite, relaxation area and lounge, rainforest shower, indoor spa bath)
- Robes, slippers and towels will be provided
- Arrival 4.00pm
from £119.00per person
Arrival at 4pm Available Sunady - Friday. All bookings are subject to availability
Offer expires on 2019 12 31
Offers advertised on Good Spa Guide are created by the spas
themselves. Good Spa Guide displays these offers in good faith,
but makes no guarantee with respect to pricing, package
inclusions or availability.
What's on offer?
The Elizabethan Ockenden Manor sits among nine acres of parklands and gardens in the West Sussex countryside. The dramatic, cubist spa structure contrasts and complements the historic hotel. The spa has a wealth of facilities including an indoor/outdoor pool, steam room, sauna and outdoor hot tub, and spa suites with serene views of the South Downs. Treatments are courtesy of . Elemental Herbology.