Located opposite Buckingham Palace in London, The Bath House - Russian Banya blends the traditions of the authentic Russian banya with the best of the contemporary spa and is inspired by the grand urban bath houses of Moscow and St Petersburg.
The Bath House comprises a large lower ground Public Banya with a log cabin steam room and traditional ceramic Russian stove, wet area with tipping buckets and plunge pool, treatments rooms and a dining area. The Private Banya on the ground floor offers the same facilities but is for more intimate gatherings.
The origins of Russian banya lie in the forest and there is wood throughout The Bath House, from the aged kelo pine in the steam rooms and the birch trees in the lounge to the oak and eucalyptus leaves used in our treatments.
The Bath House offers parenie (traditional banya ritual or steam massage using birch and oak leaves), organic inhouse body scrubs, wraps, soap massage and conventional massage.
No Russian banya experience is complete without a traditional Russian meal and The Bath House menu is full of freshly cooked seasonal dishes inspired by the best recipes from Russian cuisine.
- XXL robes available
- Women only days
- 16 metre square private steam room
- Two wet areas with plunge pool and tipping buckets
- Relaxation area
- 30 metre square steam room
- Capacity reduction and reconfigured layout in lounge and parilka
- Advance bookings only and customer bookings staggered
- Ventilation systems set to maximise intake of fresh air
- Frequent and extensive handwashing and hand sanitiser available throughout
- Daily team wellness checks and adjustment of staff shift patterns
- Cleaning and disinfection of surfaces and touch points every 30 minutes
The Bath House has a restaurant that offers freshly cooked seasonal dishes from all regions of Russia, and traditional drinks like kvas, mors and oblipikha, all designed to rehydrate you after your banya session and treatments.
Dietary options, including for people with allergies/intolerances are available on request.
Table reservation is included in the booking and guests can return to the dining area and relax in their robes during the whole visit.
Monday - Saturday 10am-11pm
Travel and Parking
Paid parking available on Beeston Place and other nearby streets.
Easily reachable by public transport. The nearest station is Victoria Tube Station (3 minutes).