Rudding Park is a Regency country house hotel, close to the spa town of Harrogate. The spa, which opened in summer 2017, is split over three levels with glass walls to show off the beauty of the surrounding gardens. Inside, the spa has an indoor pool, juniper log sauna, rasul, and four ‘mind and sense zones’. Take time to visit the Roof Top Spa and Garden complete with a hydrotherapy infinity edge pool, a range of thermal experiences and a sun deck.
The Rudding Park Covid-19 policy can be viewed here.
- XXL robes available
- Family swim times
- Indoor 17m swimming pool
- Hydroptherapy infinity roof top pool
- Panoramic sauna
- Juniper log sauna
- Garden Sauna cabin
- Herbal bath steam room
- Luxury steam room
- Spa bath
- Snail shower experience
- Foot spa
- Four mind and sense zones
- Sun deck
- 1 VIP treatment room with copper bath
- Manicure, pedicure and make up bar
- Spray tan room
- Gift Shop
- Hair studio
- Horto cafe
- Sunlight Therapy Room
- Oxygen Pod
- Daily deep cleaning prior to re-opening with enhanced cleaning throughout, including all touch points such as door handles, lift buttons, handrails and lockers
- Face coverings will be available for all guests on request.
- Guests to keep their towel and robe with them whilst in The Spa
- Our shower facilities will be limited during the first phase of re-opening, as per government guidelines. Please arrive as dressed as possible for your spa experience – this is necessary to reduce excess time spent in the changing room.
- Where possible please shower at home after your visit.
- Our treatment rooms and all trolley bottles, treatment beds, showers and equipment will be sanitised and cleaned after each treatment and deep cleaned upon opening and closing.
- Treatments have been adapted to ensure both guest and therapist safety. Please be aware therapists may be wearing personal protective equipment for your treatment.
- Jennifer Young
By day, Horto Cafe offers spa guests kitchen garden cuisine using ingredients sourced from Rudding Park Kitchen Garden. By night, choose from Horto contemporary fine dining restaurant, or Clocktower which serves modern British food.
Rudding Park is a privately owned hotel offering 90 bedrooms.
Monday to Friday 6.30am until 9.30pm
Saturday and Sunday 7.30am until 9.30pm