Nestled in the picturesque Staffordshire countryside, Hoar Cross Hall is an idyllic spa resort destination, perfect for soothing spa days, restful escapes, and celebrating life’s moments with loved ones. Boasting an award-winning spa that features two swimming pools, stylish relaxation areas, and inviting thermal facilities, you can rest assured that there is an abundance of spa facilities to enjoy and room to relax. A glorious selection of face and body treatments, carried out by highly trained spa therapists, utilise products by Elemis and VOYA and are the perfect compliment to trip to the Hall.
Covid-19 updates for Hoar Cross Hall can be viewed here.
- Single sex facilities
- XXL robes available
- Family swim times
- 26-metre Salt Water Vitality Pool
- Hydrotherapy Pool with Jet blowers
- Plunge pool, body jets, foot and shoulder massages, and Kneipp foot bath
- Saunas, steam rooms and saunarium
- Nordic heat and ice Suite, with an Aspen wood sauna, steam rooms and ice temple
- Tropical and mist showers
- Heated loungers
- Atrium and snooze room
- 'Sanctum' relaxation area
- Joint Room
- The Parlour and Barber Shop
- Manicure & Pedicure Area
- Spa and beauty retail area
- Water beds
- Large cardiovascular and resistance gym
- Fitness, relaxation and spinning studio with a daily programme of classes
- Italian Water garden
- Formal gardens
- Enhanced cleaning measures in treatment rooms, on key touch points and in areas of high traffic
- Staff will wear all the necessary protective equipment to keep them safe
- Lava Shell
Ample choices with 3 restaurants including the AA Rosette Ballroom, Henry’s and Hugo’s. Afternoon Tea is served in the long gallery and Library.
97 stylish and rooms and suites are available, ranging from the Small but flawlessly formed Snug Rooms, to the impressive surroundings of the Exclusive Suites, and the grandeur of the aptly titled Royal Suite. A selection of suites feature private hot tubs and terraces.
Day Spa Packages: 8.30am – 5pm
Twilight Spa Packages: 6pm – 9.30pm (Tuesday – Saturday)
Residential Guests (Subject to check in/out times)
Monday: 6.30am – 9pm
Tuesday: 6.30am – 9.30pm
Wednesday: 6.30am – 9.30pm
Thursday: 6.30am – 9.30pm
Friday: 6.30am – 9.30pm
Saturday: 7.30am – 9.30pm
Sunday: 7.30am – 8pm
Tuesday - Saturday: 8.30 am - 9.30pm
Sunday - Monday: 8.30 am - 7pm
Reservations phone lines are open 9am - 7pm, Monday to Friday and 9am - 5pm Saturday and Sunday.
Travel and Parking
Complimentary car parking with ample spaces located close to both the day spa and hotel entrances.
Day Spa and hotel are accessible via ramps and wide door access is available if required.
Lifts are available for access to all floor levels of the hotel.
Pool Hoist is available within the salt water vitality pool if required.
Ground floor treatment rooms are available.