Fancy making your favourite spa home? You can with Grayshott Living!
Have you ever been to a spa so fabulous you could quite easily live there? The Spa Spies have certainly found it hard to drag themselves away from their favourite pampering places. Now, Grayshott Spa in Surrey is offering extended stays of more than one month!
Grayshott Living provides the perfect opportunity for some long-term R&R. Managing Partner Simon Lowe explains the reasoning behind this unique offer:
"We are delighted to be able to invite residents to call Grayshott "home" in response to increasing demand and enquiries from existing guests. We believe this represents a new approach to healthy living in the UK and offers flexibility, security and peace of mind at a very sensibly priced rate."
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner with menus created by the dietician and executive Chef Adam Palmer
• Use of all facilities including gym, indoor and outdoor tennis courts and swimming pools, two restaurants, drawing room, bar and cinema
• Experts include the team of qualified nurses, fitness experts, holistic practitioners and dietician
• Unlimited use of the spa facilities and non-chargeable classes including Tai Chi, Pilates and yoga
• Monthly lifestyle consultation including well-being, fitness and nutrition
• Daily room servicing including fresh linen and towels
• All-day complimentary tea, coffee and fruit
• Satellite TV, in-room telephone (calls charged as used) and all utilities
• 24-hour concierge service
Additional services including shopping, chauffeur and car hire, laundry, dry-cleaning, specialist spa treatments, and luggage storage are also available.
You can choose between Junior Suites to Larger Manor Suites – depending on the length and term of the residency and your individual needs. The 37-square-metre Junior Suites are on the ground floor with doors opening onto the gardens. They include a lounge area with a sofa, chair and coffee table, desk and fridge, and a sleeping area with a double bed and a fully-fitted en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower. The Manor House Rooms and Suites are each uniquely appointed and start from 29 square metres. Starting in 2014, studio and one-bedroom apartments with balconies will also be available.
Grayshott welcomes residents' family and friends to visit and/or stay. Complimentary day and overnight stays for guests form part of the agreement and guests are welcome to use the facilities and dining facilities.
Grayshott Spa was originally the home of Alfred Lord Tennyson. With 700 acres of English National Trust land in the heart of Surrey, but still only an hour from London and convenient for both Heathrow and Gatwick airports, Grayshott Spa is definitely an ideal place to live.
With one monthly bill and no maintenance to worry about, residents can relax and enjoy trouble-free living, making the most of a social environment where they can meet like-minded people of all ages.
There are no membership charges nor any long-term commitment required. Grayshott Living is available for "seasonal agreements" (one to three months) or "annual agreements" – which can be renewed each year if you want to live there permanently. (One resident has been at Grayshott for seven years!)
See more information on Grayshott Living, and download a brochure at the Grayshott website.